Streamline your communication using Slack
One of the main reasons teams struggle is lack of communication.
Today I wanted to show you my favourite team communication tool of choice: #slack
Slack is golden!
Here are some of the reasons I believe slack is such a useful tool:
- You can get started with it for free.
- It cuts down on email traffic, interruptions, and losing information.
- Instead, it provides the ability to group communication by project and topic using “channels” (chat rooms)
- It’s great for minimising noise in an open-plan office, while still allowing great communication
- Awesome for connecting remote team members
- Excellent for using with clients to organise big projects
About the author:
Kat Soper is the Founder and Head Trainer of The Helpful Academy Online Business School.
Kat is passionate about helping start-ups and small businesses succeed and achieve their business goals so that they can achieve the lifestyle they desire (and deserve).