Keep your accounts secure using Lastpass
Do you have the same password for just about everything?
Do you have to share passwords with members of your team, and you want to ensure you do this in a secure way?
If you answered yes to either of those questions, this week’s app of the week: Lastpass, will really be helpful to you!
Because, it’s all very well using the same password for everything, until one day it isn’t.
And, the “one day it isn’t scenario” is one you want to avoid AT ALL COSTS!!
Lastpass is a secure password manager.
I love Lastpass for an abundance of reasons, but primarily because:
- It negates the need for me to remember any passwords
- The auto-fill function means I don’t have to type out login information (aka it saves me time!)
- It keeps my accounts secure by not having passwords stored somewhere (ya know- like you might have on a piece of paper on your desk, or in the back of a notebook)
- It’s quick to install and get started.
- It makes it incredibly easy to give my team access to things without actually having to tell them my password. And, I can take it back at any time, without having to change my password or affect my own access.
PS this is an affiliate link. So, if you go for the paid version I might earn a small commission.
About the author:
Kat Soper is the Founder and Head Trainer of The Helpful Academy Online Business School.
Kat is passionate about helping start-ups and small businesses succeed and achieve their business goals so that they can achieve the lifestyle they desire (and deserve).